Thursday 28 July 2011

All about me - Week 1

Hi guys,



Just thought I would give everyone a quick insight into my life...



I live in the Sutherland Shire (Menai) with my family - mum, dad, brother, dog and fish. In a long term relationship with my pretty alright boyfriend, Jarryd. I went to Gymea Technology High and graduated from year 12 in 2009. I am currently in my second year of a Bachelor of Communication and Media Studies degree, majoring in Digital Media Communications... and i love it. Uni life is definately different than what I expected.



I have three jobs. I work part time as a Manager at Gloria Jeans, part time at a graphic design studio and also work on-call as an extras actress for film and television. So needless to say, I have a pretty hectic life.



I am really looking forward to this semester's DIGC subject content, and to get to know everyone well on here, and ofcourse get onto everyones blogs and start posting!



- Olivia aka Liv :)

7 comments:

  1. What sort of fish do you have? I love fish!
    I know how busy you would be as I also juggle 2/3 jobs! I look forward to following your blog this semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I was the only one with three jobs!! That's cool about your extras work...Do you do that through an agency or freelance? Just asking as I may know of some opportunities for extras or even lead roles in music videos in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just goldfish elise haha.

    ha no - there are other crazy people out there too! i do extras work through an agency, wish it was freelance but ahhh. oh really, whats that for?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I'd rather be a little bit crazy then normal...normal is boring! Oh cool. I just know a few bands and musicians who are always looking for actors and whatnot for clips. Not sure if you'd get paid or if you did how much, but could definitely provide an opportunity for exposure. I'm a take every opportunity you can get type of guy haha so I'm not sure if something like that appeals to you or not, but just thought I'd throw it out there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. damn that is a hectic load!
    I love the fact you mentioned your gold fish in this by the way :) put a smile on my dial!
    i am looking forward to doing yet another digc class with you! Hopefully though yours and my group project runs a little more smoothly good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Olivia, three jobs? Wow, I can't even imagine how much time you have at home. That is really hectic, even the just saying '3jobs' is enough to freak me out! Anyway, good luck with that! And I hope we can all get to know each other too!

    ReplyDelete